MVM315 Air Condition Filter/Cabin filter _ A13-8107915
Request for Quotation!
Made in IR
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Specifications / Specifications and Approvals:
The cabin air filter makes a significant contribution to driving comfort. By cleaning the breathing air in the vehicle, it increases the driver’s well-being and prevents headaches and nausea. The resulting effect on the driver’s ability to concentrate also helps to better assess possible dangerous situations on the road and to be able to react appropriately.
Aftermarket offers an extensive range of precisely fitting cabin air filters – naturally in OE matching quality. They contribute reliably to reducing the concentration of pollutants in the vehicle and effectively alleviating the symptoms of allergy sufferers and asthmatics. The range includes versions with a paper filter, activated carbon filter, and fleece filter whereby the best possible separation and adsorption values are guaranteed across all filter media.
Regular replacement of the cabin air filter can extend the service life of the heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning system. recommends replacing the cabin air filter every 15,000 kilometres, but at least once a year.
What’s all the fuss about? Here are the cabin air filter benefits you will enjoy with an Aftermarket product:
- Performance – Our premium products offer exceptional performance in cabin air filter technology
- Wellbeing – Clean air improves the health and wellbeing of everyone traveling in the vehicle
- Efficiency – Servicing and replacing the air conditioning filter in a car regularly improves system functionality
- Support – Our easy to use online catalog and simple installation instructions provide the guidance for a perfect fit!
How will you know if your cabin air filter needs changing?
- Listen out for strange noises. These could be caused by deposits inside the filter
- Watch for unpleasant smells
- Poor air flow is a sign of a clogged cabin air filter
- If your windows fog up frequently and are hard to clear, change your filter
|Dimensions||22.6 × 2.40 × 33.10 cm|
Chery Automobile Co.
For OE number: A13-8107915
Filter type: Pollent Filter
Length [mm]: 182
Width [mm]: 125
Height [mm]: 11.5
Weight [kg]: 0.45
MVM 315 Part Number: A13-8107915
OE & OEM Part’s: (Original Equipment & Original Equipment Manufacturer):
- 1A FIRST Automotive Part Number: C30539
- DR Part Number: A13-8107915
- FINWHALE Part Number: AS932C, AS932
- GOODWILL Part Number: AG 753 CF, AG 754 CFC
- KONNER Part Number: KCF-8120-C, KCF-8120
- MAHLE Part Number: LA 1514, LAK 1514
- MULLER Part Number: FC539
- PATRON Part Number: PF2365, PF2530
- RIDER Part Number: RD. A138107915
- STELLOX Part Number: 71-10645-SX
- VALEO Part Number: 560113, 560513
Item No. YKML2317
Dim. (L * H * W): 22.6*33.10*2.40cm
Weight : 0.45kg
Made in IR
Before you purchase the product, make sure that this part fits your car!
Fits These Car
- CHERY MVM 315, Hatchback, 04.2006 – 1.5 (2006-p.t.) Petrol 80Kw/109Hp, SQR477F
- CHERY MVM 315, Sedan, 04.2006 – 1.5 (2006-p.t.) Petrol 80Kw/109Hp, SQR477F)