Protect your car’s paint from oxidation
Over time, your car’s paint may begin to fade and lose its shine and luster. Harsh environmental conditions and prolonged exposure to sunlight are the two main culprits. Left unprotected, your car’s paint will start oxidizing. Paint oxidation occurs when moisture is removed from the top layers causing it to lose vital oils. If these oils aren’t replaced, the damage becomes noticeable and the surface gradually becomes duller. Getting a car wash will not restore the damage caused by oxidation. Detailing the Innovative Way is one proven solution to protect the gloss and shine on your car. It takes complete care of your car’s exteriors, restoring the original paint finish while giving your car a brand new look.
• Preserves the car’s paint finish for a longer duration
• Reduces the risk of dust and pollen allergies for car occupants
• Removes light scratches and the oxidation layer from the top coat
• Enhances durability of the tyre finish and reduces dust accumulation on tyres
• Streak-free vision through glass